Phone : 1300 88 44 83
Customer Service Hours Monday - Friday 8.30am – 5.30pm AEST
Locked Bag 3033, Box Hill, Vic, 3128

Home | Jobs at ARC | Contact | Consumer Site | Links | ARC Complaints handling policy | Sitemap | ARC customer service plan

Licences and Authorisations

Refrigerant Handling Licence
A Refrigerant Handling Licence (RHL) is for an individual who carries out work in relation to RAC equipment. (this includes decanting; manufacturing, installing, commissioning, servicing and maintaining RAC equipment - whether or not refrigerant is present; and decommissioning RAC equipment in which refrigerant is present).

For detailed information click on the Refrigerant Handling Licence box in the menu bar on the left.

Refrigerant Trading Authorisation
A Refrigerant Trading Authorisation (RTA) is for an individual/business that acquires, possesses or disposes of refrigerant (other than halon). E.g. purchases, sells, stores, disposes and recovers.

For detailed information click on the Refrigerant Trading Authorisation box in the menu bar on the left.

© 2015 Australian Refrigeration Council | | Website by Jaydean
Disclaimer: The Australian Refrigeration Council ("ARC") licences persons in accordance with the Ozone Protection and Synthetic Greenhouse Gas Management Regulations 1995. The ARC does not warrant or guarantee the quality of any work performed or product provided by a person licensed by it. Any warranties required should be obtained directly from the licensed service provider.