Cool Change is the ARC’s quarterly newsletter delivered to over 70,000 licensed technicians and businesses throughout Australia. Cool Change is the most widely read publication in the refrigeration and air conditioning industry, providing important regulatory and industry information.
CoolChange Issue #41 - July 2016
- Ozone Act review – a business bonus
- Technical and training quality boost for ARC
- Refrigerant flammability classification review – Update
- Australia ‘top of the world’ in refrigerant management
- ARC Board of Directors – ‘Your’ industry board
- Certificate II Split Systems – A case study
- What work can a ‘Split System’ licence holder do?
- ARC Industry working groups – Call for Participants
- Training courses in regulators’ sights
- Innovations in refrigerant leak detection – saving money and the environment
- future:gas – DON’T MISS OUT Seminars to help auto businesses prepare for R1234yf and R744
Read Now ›