Cool Change is the ARC’s quarterly newsletter delivered to over 80,000 licensed technicians and businesses throughout Australia. Cool Change is the most widely read publication in the refrigeration and air conditioning industry, providing important regulatory and industry information.
CoolChange Issue #48 - April 2018
- $12,600 fine for illegally importing goods containing refrigerant
- 3-year licences a hit!
- Social media drives consumer demand for RAC businesses
- Training quality under review
- Do your employees and contractors have the right licences? If not – the ARC can help
- Well done Tassie the leaders in compliance
- The good oil on vac pump maintenance
- Visit the ARC stand at ARBS in Sydney
- NSW RAC businesses to benefit from
- $40 million energy efficiency initiative
- ARC shaping the future of industry training
- Becoming smarter... future-proofing technicians
- Information sessions – HFC phase-down
Read Now ›